Hand Made Conservatory Violin with Good Nature Flame (VM130-SG)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||50 Pieces|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Pieces Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: VM130-SG
- Spec: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
- Back / Side Material: Maple
- Top Material: Maple
- Brand: Aileen or OEM
- Customized: Customized
- Grade: Hand Made Violin
- Trademark: Aileen
- Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Size: Normal Size
- Surface Material: Spruce
- Bow Material: Brazil Wood
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Age: Adult
- Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
- Color: Attractive Antique Brown Finish
- Specification: Hand Made Violin
- HS Code: 9202900090
Port: Shanghai Port
Minimum Order Quantity: 50 Piece/Pieces
Supply Ability: 1000 Pieces per Month
Payment Terms: T/T
Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: OEM or No Brand
Model Number: VM130-SG
Face Material: Spruce
Back / Side Material: Maple
Top Material: Maple
Fingerboard Material: Ebony
Bow Material: No Bow
Size: 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
Color: Attractive antique brown finish or matt brown
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Normal Exporting Package
Delivery Detail: 30-45days
- Spruce top and nicely flamed maple back & side
- Ebony fingerboard Pegs, chin rest and tailpiece
Feature: Flamed violin only, without case and bow, intermediate violin
1. It inspires a budding musician like an instrument that looks, feels and sounds just right.
2. It 's graduated for consistency and great tone from solid straight grain spruce top and nicely flamed maple back & side.
4. The fingerboard is made from ebony.
5. Pegs, chin rest and tailpiece are all made from ebony.
6. This violin doesn't include bow and case. Rosin, bridge, strings are all included.
7. Size available in 4/4, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8
1. Violin Color: Attractive antique brown finish or matt brown
2. Minimum order: 50pcs
3. You can choose your case and bow separately to have an outfit.
For more information about this handmade violin please contact us!
Questions & Answers
- Can we place a sample order for trial?
- Yes, definitely you can. Actually this is the best way for you to know us, to check and test the quality of our products and services, and to start our cooperation for the long term.
- Do you have the minimum order requirements?
- Yes, we do. The minimum order requirements should depend on different models.
- How to make payment?
- We prefer a down payment of 30% of the total invoice amount by wire Telegraphic Transfer (T/T, or wire transfer) in advance or Letter of Credit at sight (L/C at sight). Then the rest payment to be made one week before shipment. We're sorry at present we could not accept any kind of credit card like Master, Visa. For some areas, we accept payment by Paypal or Western Union.
- How about the lead time (production period)?
- It depends the items and quantity of your orders and the season (busy or not) when you place the order. Usually it takes 35-60 days after having your confirmed order and down payment. For the sample order, it could be ready just within 7-14 days if we have products in stock.
- How long does the shipment take from China port to mine?
- When your order is not large, with very small quantity, volume and weight, we can make airmail shipment or shipment by express service to you. It will take about 5-10 days from Nanjing or Shanghai airport to most main airport in the world by airmail shipment. If choose express service, it just needs about 5 days from Nanjing to any address in the world.
If by ocean (LCL or FCL) from Nanjing port, Shanghai port, Tianjin port etc, to reach those west coast main seaports (as Los Angeles) of North America takes 15 days more or less, the east of main ports (as New York) about 30 days; to reach main seaports (Hamburg, Felixstowe, Barcelona, Genoa etc.) of Europe takes 30 days more or less; to reach main seaports (as Port of Dubai) of Middle East takes about 20 days; to reach main seaports (as Cape Town) of Africa takes 22 days more or less; to reach main seaports (as Tokyo, Busan, Port of Kelang) of Asia takes about 3-5 days.
If your order is less than a full container loading, it usually takes little longer time.
- Do you have warrantee for your products?
- Yes, we do. Normally, within 3 months under solid evidence, we will provide free replacements or credit notes for our customers. In practice, we do wholesale business, we always provide after-sales service for our customers. Considering the wood nature of the musical instruments, sometimes it is very difficult to classify the root cause of the problem, thus we always like to discuss with our customers case by case. It is sure we will always try our best to provide the solution for our customers.
- If we purchase large quantity orders, can we get some extra service?
- Yes, you can. We will provide our clients with added value service. We can supply our distributors certain percentage of the concerned parts and accessories for repairing purposes, free of charge, as per the size of orders and the kinds of instruments, if required.
- Is that possible for us to become the exclusive distributor of your Aileen, Winzz etc . in our country or area?
- Yes, it is. That will be our great pleasure. To be our local distributor, you need to prove your order and sales capacity per year within your market territory. We may consider giving you 6-12 months as a trial period. Within this period, you will be strictly protected the same as our sole distributor.